среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

She lives the poetry she cannot write....

Photo



teukuryanfrancis: It's not my own #islam #muslim #praying



teukuryanfrancis:

It's not my own #islam #muslim #praying

Photo



I like being close with others, but what I don’t like is the dependence that often goes with...

I like being close with others, but what I don’t like is the dependence that often goes with it. I mean, what will I do when you’re gone ? 

just

no

"A man's heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It isn't like a mother's womb. It won't bleed. It won't..."

"A man's heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It isn't like a mother's womb. It won't bleed. It won't stretch to make room for you."

- Khaled Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns (via fashionikon)

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

a-shame-d: "May God be with you"



a-shame-d:

"May God be with you"

Photo



"Do you even know how strong God has made you? How strong and good He has made you?"

""Do you even know how strong God has made you? How strong and good He has made you?""

- Khaled Hosseini, And the Mountains Echoed (via rabbrakha)

Photo



pauliebleeker: IM FUXCKIN CRYIN

pauliebleeker:

IM

image

FUXCKIN

image

CRYIN

image

theversesoflife: ostracizedpoodle: who am i shaving for lool

theversesoflife:

ostracizedpoodle:

who am i shaving for

lool

thepakistallion replied to your post: Sometimes I can't turn off my sarcasm. ooo this explains a...

thepakistallion replied to your postSometimes I can't turn off my sarcasm.

ooo this explains a lot :P

OMG NOW YOU’RE ALL DOUBTING ME D:

sueeatart replied to your post: Sometimes I can't turn off my sarcasm. were u being sarcastic...

sueeatart replied to your postSometimes I can't turn off my sarcasm.

were u being sarcastic about my pretty eye? :O

No your eyes are actually lovely :)

Sometimes I can’t turn off my sarcasm.

Sometimes I can’t turn off my sarcasm.

Photo



Photo





10knotes: phytos: Ignas Krunglevicius - Interrogation, 2009



10knotes:

phytos:

Ignas Krunglevicius - Interrogation, 2009

It’s so true that Allah gives you the strength you need when you need it the most. Hang in...

It’s so true that Allah gives you the strength you need when you need it the most. Hang in there, with your tightest grip. Always hang in there. <3 

thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE, POSITIVE & PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE, POSITIVE & PERSONAL

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий