четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Let's light up the world.

Reblog if you want your followers to ask you anything they're curious about.

fearless-flying: when you find a pen that glides across the page like its ink is the tears of...

fearless-flying:

when you find a pen that glides across the page like its ink is the tears of Jesus

Photo



armariearts: henna inspired ying yang, it's transperant :)...



armariearts:

henna inspired ying yang, it's transperant :) don't change the source

awomanontheverge: life-is-fiction: theinternetghostshavetakenov...



awomanontheverge:

life-is-fiction:

theinternetghostshavetakenover:

golgothasghirahim:

basstrip:

whoa

what omg

the english language, everyone

This hit me like a brick

And people wonder why authors use italics and bold and shit so reader's understand what's going the fuck on.

And of course I just read this in my head 7 times, stressing each word differently. 

highs0ciety: twelve thousand notes, it's just a lighter guys...



highs0ciety:

twelve thousand notes, it's just a lighter guys calm down

princeruffian: capri sun what the fuck does that even mean



princeruffian:

capri sun what the fuck does that even mean

Photo



Photo



drowningindisbelief: -



drowningindisbelief:

-

extrasad: p0orbaby: this makes me really sad omfg i didnt...



extrasad:

p0orbaby:

this makes me really sad

omfg i didnt know this got notes 

music-is-our-salvation: ∞δ band blog δ∞



music-is-our-salvation:

∞δ band blog δ∞

erikafaye7: Hey you! Stop scrolling. You're perfect. Can I be your friend?

erikafaye7:

Hey you! Stop scrolling. You're perfect.
Can I be your friend?

Photo



ruraljackdaw: Hugging shorter people and resting your head on theirs Hugging taller people and...

ruraljackdaw:

Hugging shorter people and resting your head on theirs

image

Hugging taller people and having your head against their chest

image

Hugging people your height and pressing your face against their shoulder

image

Hugging people and getting picked up by them

image

HUGGING

image

so-personal: looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(



so-personal:

looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(

Muggles are not able to REBLOG this.

the-nocturnal-fangirl:

iamsherlockedcumberbiatch:

helena-castor:

all the notes. holy crap.

image

at first the reblog button didn't work for me, i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK but then it worked.lol.

It worked immediately. I'M HARRY FREAKIN POTTER!

Heheh<3

…looks like i got the magic in me. >:)

HA! FINALLY! after the 73902356504600th try! ;)

look @ me now.

fuck yeaahhhhh first time

 VIVA LA MAGICAL REVOLUTION!!!

I'm the boss.

OH THANK GOD.

My birthday is July 31 bitches.

first try mothafucka

Photo



Photo



the-absolute-best-posts: cute-overload: My Uncle forgot to...



the-absolute-best-posts:

cute-overload:

My Uncle forgot to roll up the window to his truck, and we found this little guy inside

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий