пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Gemma Conlin

Viewer calls TV anchor fat. TV anchor responds. bless this...



Viewer calls TV anchor fat.

TV anchor responds.

image

bless this women.

Photo



do you ever feel like you're the friend everybody secretly hates

do you ever feel like you're the friend everybody secretly hates

Photo



godstoy: This. I must rant: Six years ago, before everything...



godstoy:

This. I must rant:

Six years ago, before everything started, I was a brilliant kid. I would draw, write, play the piano and everything came from the inside, nobody taught me (my parents were against it) and it made me happy. Slowly, depression sneaked in, and I started losing my talent, the very little I had. Before that I would pass all my tests without even looking at the testbook. Now I can't concentrate and I fail practically everything, I can't play more than 5 minutes straight the piano and my creativity is absolutely gone, which has left me with nothing, because art was all I had. I sleep way too much and wake up tired. So I went from a kid who shined and was admired to someone who is constantly disappointing people, because they expect me to be as good as I was before, and I aren't anymore.

I can't. I can't study, I can't rest, I can't create. Literally, a part of me is dead, and I can't help it. It makes me so sad.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



leaui: more gypsy pink



leaui:

more gypsy pink

Photo



Photo



Photo



‘I don’t drink like everybody else, I do it to forget everything about myself’ -...

‘I don’t drink like everybody else, I do it to forget everything about myself’ - Ed Sheeran.

How fucking relevant to my life.

Just listening to music and thinking about life also worrying way too much.

Photo



y0unglungs: How can I explain this feeling? How can I tell them that I feel sad most of the time...

y0unglungs:

How can I explain this feeling? How can I tell them that I feel sad most of the time when I don't really have a reason to be? Because I shouldn't feel sad for no reason right, that doesn't make sense. I don't want to be sad but I don't know how not to be

shianavega: landofloveandlies: thetinkertoyboy: raetherandom: ...



shianavega:

landofloveandlies:

thetinkertoyboy:

raetherandom:

BIkers Against Child Abuse Helps Make Abused Children Feel Safe Again

"A biker's power and intimidating image can even the playing field for a little kid who has been hurt. If the man who hurt this little girl calls or drives by, or even if she is just scared, another nightmare, the bikers will ride over and stand guard all night.

If she is afraid to go to school, they will take her and watch until she's safely inside.

And if she has to testify against her abuser in court, they will go, too, walking with her to the witness stand and taking over the first row of seats."

During one such testimony, a little boy sat on the stand, testifying against his abusive father, who sat less than 10 feet away.  

"Why didn't you say anything before now?" Asked the prosecutor.

"I was scared." The little boy replied, honestly.

"Why aren't you scared now, what changed?" The prosecutor watched the little boy closely as he pointed to the front row of seats in the court room.

"Because my friends are scarier than he is."

shit like this makes me have faith in humanity again.

^Yes.

Photo



feistie: megvsshark: trishhyy: when a girl changes her clothes in front of you, she's either...

feistie:

megvsshark:

trishhyy:

when a girl changes her clothes in front of you, she's either really interested or you're level 99 friend-zoned

Or she hasn't spotted you in the tree yet.

ITGOTBETTER

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий