четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

dances in light

LOVE the attitude! eatcleanmakechanges: ha.



LOVE the attitude!

eatcleanmakechanges:

ha.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Amazing! adventurousathlete: My anatomical leggings came in...



Amazing!

adventurousathlete:

My anatomical leggings came in the mail today!!

just-me-sassy: *Mmmmm chocolate…..giggles and smiles*







just-me-sassy:

*Mmmmm chocolate…..giggles and smiles*

Photo



Photo



kitty-en-classe: ★bonne nuit★



kitty-en-classe:

bonne nuit

thinking of you! *smiles*



thinking of you! *smiles*

Love this! ~DiL danceallowsmydreamstospeak:  



Love this! ~DiL

danceallowsmydreamstospeak:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



lisaofthenorth: iamshizznasty: I love...



lisaofthenorth:

iamshizznasty:

I love this.

beautifullyundressed:

Last one. I like this one because you can see most of my natural attributes without me sucking in or twisting my body in a way you cant see my "fat". I have huge thighs and a bit of a stomach, boobs that aren't so perky but here..here i feel beautiful. Even if this was a crappy picture taken with a phone i was really happy with it.

Beautiful

letmedothis: let me taste *aaaahhhhhhhh* *smiles*



letmedothis:

let me taste

*aaaahhhhhhhh* *smiles*

just-me-sassy: *We will giggle, smile and remember…..*



just-me-sassy:

*We will giggle, smile and remember…..*

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий