пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Keep Going...

Photo



cameowmile: creapy: i don't know why she deals with me because...



cameowmile:

creapy:

i don't know why she deals with me because i am loud and annoying: the life story

omg its so cuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuee

Photo



Photo



positivelynoteworthy: Marianne (via Courtney Roxanne)



positivelynoteworthy:

Marianne (via Courtney Roxanne)

Photo



Photo



h0llo: rodneykong: holy shit can you even see how fucking...













h0llo:

rodneykong:

holy shit can you even see how fucking adorable this is im smiling so hard rn

They are gonna grow up together being best friends and playing together and have a special bond

Photo



premiium: aw shane



premiium:

aw shane

gabicaylen: sirpastydick: you cant even make a joke out of this like this whole thing is a...

gabicaylen:

sirpastydick:

you cant even make a joke out of this

image

like this whole thing is a joke

I so mad about this it's to girly like I love 1D a lot but ugh this is why I hate their manament or how ever it's spelled k

Photo



Photo



Photo



mikeyfriskeyhands: Honestly if I had the body I wanted I'd probably dress like a slut Im just...

mikeyfriskeyhands:

Honestly if I had the body I wanted I'd probably dress like a slut Im just saying

thejogging: mirror step, 2013 custom made mirror fixed to a...



thejogging:

mirror step, 2013

custom made mirror fixed to a concrete step

Photo



altjamie: Ellie Goulding



altjamie:

Ellie Goulding

jfef: i have watched this video well over 200 times & ive...



jfef:

i have watched this video well over 200 times & ive laughed every single fucking time

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий