среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

http://manbearpits.tumblr.com/

superbears: hard look doesn't work, you're cutie





















superbears:

hard look doesn't work, you're cutie

Photo



Geek. Nudity. Rant. Cats. Food. Welcome~: fuckyeahtyrone: "EQUALITY" scream the white gays with LEGALIZE GAY...

Geek. Nudity. Rant. Cats. Food. Welcome~: fuckyeahtyrone: "EQUALITY" scream the white gays with LEGALIZE GAY...:

nickthegeekbear:

fuckyeahtyrone:

"EQUALITY" scream the white gays with LEGALIZE GAY blazoned across their chests and "NO BLACKS NO ASIANS NO FEMS" blazoned across their grindr profiles

One of those has to do with a right to be yourself and not be persecuted by everyone, while having the same rights as…

^this
If there was a point, my profile would say "no women" too, that doesn't mean I think less of women, but it would just be pointless for women to contact me about relationships or hook ups etc.

Photo



Photo



bearpounder: A good biker friend of mine from Australia...



bearpounder:

A good biker friend of mine from Australia visited. He bought a sling here to take home. Naturally, we had to try it out:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=8dftG-G276-

Photo













Photo



Photo





Photo



nickthegeekbear replied to your post: Being allergic to nature suck… See? And I don't care to...

nickthegeekbear replied to your post: Being allergic to nature suck…

See? And I don't care to be outside most of the time… but I have zero allergies to anything at all. =D

I never used to have allergies to anything, but now (only recently), I am allergic to pollen, bananas give me headaches, and I’m lactose intolerant… I’m breaking.

Went here today to buy some wood from them, that was left over...



Went here today to buy some wood from them, that was left over from building the bowl.
So much fun!
Now, time to start building!!

Photo



bearsnkitties: I can't wait to play my game This would...



bearsnkitties:

I can't wait to play my game

This would probably be the only time I would enjoy playing Monopoly.
But I'd still get bored before the end and cheat.

Photo





















lilfzyman: teamoo2013: brasbear: Teddy Mark and his beautiful...

















lilfzyman:

teamoo2013:

brasbear:

Teddy Mark and his beautiful beard

#Teamo

This guy could come visit us anytime!!!

Look at the beard!

Photo



frodizzlecub: Wet post workout #tummytuesday



frodizzlecub:

Wet post workout #tummytuesday

lilfzyman: johnbexar: jackenman: WOW oh...



lilfzyman:

johnbexar:

jackenman:

WOW oh WOW

~JackenMan

Crazy hot!

frodizzlecub: Anyone know who this is? Message me lol I'm...



frodizzlecub:

Anyone know who this is? Message me lol I'm curious!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий